Who is this course for?
This course is for people who have completed our Introduction to PDR . This is a continuation week from our Introduction course with the emphasis on refining the skills learnt previously and understanding more in depth techniques.
If you have previously attended training elsewhere you are more than welcome to join us at Level One. If you are unsure if you’re at the required standard you can attend one of our free taster sessions to establish your level.
Attendees must have completed previous training before joining our Level One course. Participants must be able to show a good understanding of basic PDR techniques and repair procedures.
- Bodyline repair
- Poor access techniques
- Crease dent removal
- Crown work
- Introduction to side panels
- Side panel access procedure
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Introduction to glue repairs
- Multi tipped tools and use
- Technician tool essentials and use
- Lighting and reflection options
- Basic trim removal and installation procedure