Who is this course for?
The Level Two course is for participants who have attended both the Introduction to PDR course and the Level One course, or for participants who can show the level of technical ability needed for this course if they have attended training elsewhere. Our Free taster sessions are an excellent way to gauge your current capabilities.
Trainees must have completed training at Introduction and Level One standard to participate in this course. If previous training was not carried out with TDN, the trainee must be able to show a good understanding of access, tool selection, repair procedures and techniques and basic removal and installation capabilities. Taking part in one of our taster sessions is great way to show your capabilities.
- Larger dent repair, break down and procedure
- Introduction to complex dent removal using multiple tools
- Using long bars and working at distance
- Glue and tool combination repairs
- Introduction to flat bars
- Using flat bars for glue pulling
- Basic blending techniques
- Heat application
- Introduction to complex trim removal and installation
- Working outside
- Live site training *
The majority of the practice during this module will be carried out on a live vehicle on multiple panels, inside the training centre and outside * weather permitting.